Small businesses are the backbone of America -- but that doesn't mean they don't come without hard work and hard lessons for earnest entrepreneurs. Modern small businesses and brands face different legal issues, especially in an ever-changing digital landscape. Having worked with bloggers, influencers, and creatives for a number of years, I can help with:
- business entity formation (DBAs, LLC, s-corp, c-corp)
- employment (hiring, firing, employee policies, 1099 compliance)
- contracts (drafting and review)
- intellectual property (trademark and content compliance)
- website audits
- collaboration agreements
- website terms of service and privacy statements
- social media policies/training
- facility liability planning/assessment
- product liability planning/assessment
- confidentiality agreements
- guest blogger/podcaster agreements
I make house calls or studio calls within Utah and Salt Lake County and conduct appointments via Skype or Zoom so that we can get your problems solved and you back to doing what YOU do best.
For more tips and tricks (including free guides, checklists, and a mini-course on FTC disclosures) - please visit my site at brittanyratelle.com.